Offer to help

D. Kucharski kucharski3 at planetkc.com
Tue Apr 11 16:40:59 CDT 2000

This might seem like a strange offer, but I think that it might be
mutually beneficial to whoever takes me up on it.

Fifteen years ago when I was attending the Univ. of Ks. I spent my time
collecting all the credits needed to get a very general liberal arts
degree. It wasn't until a few years ago that I developed an interest in
these things that are microchip based.  Anyway, I'm wanting to make a
serious career switch and am looking to add "EXPERIENCE" to a relatively
short resume.

Here's the offer:
I need a place in the KC metro to contribute (even on a volunteer basis)
some hours, preferably evenings, since I can't afford to volunteer AND
quit my current job.  Since my training was outside the computer field,
I also need a "mentor" of sorts.  I'd be willing to help with nearly all
aspects of a project, from pulling cable for a new network system to
helping with setting up webpages or getting a database set up.  I'm
looking to learn.

If you have a project that could use a pair of hands,or a pair of eyes
and don't mind answering my questions as we go along, I'm willing to
help just for the "EXPERIENCE"

LET ME KNOW.

Thanks,
Dave Kucharski