Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2000 16:11:11 -0400

Barry J. Ewell BJE at PROGENI.com
Wed Apr 5 20:19:51 CDT 2000

Special Publication for COBOLers
www.aboutlegacycoding.com <http://www.aboutlegacycoding.com>
About Legacy Coding continues to grow at exciting rates.  We are extensively
reaching COBOLers from around the world.   We have grown 100% over our last
issue.     Articles for this issue include:

1.  100 Percent Growth and New Features Added
2.  Cutting Edge Software Tools  for the COBOL Environment
3.  My View of COBOL
4.  Beyond Y2K: COBOL in the New Millennium
5.  Intrieve Extends Competitive Edge for Community Banks
6.	Reverse Engineering Legacy Interfaces: An Interaction-Driven
Approach

Don=92t forget to check out the download and article archive Section.

Barry Ewell
bje at progeni.com <mailto:bje at progeni.com>