HD Redo

Rocky McGaugh rmcgaugh at atipa.com
Tue Apr 4 14:47:41 CDT 2000

note: i am not familiar at all with BM, so YMMV.

you can use a bootable DOS diskette to restore your MBR and it should
boot DOS/WinDOS normally.

boot off the DOS disk, and run "fdisk /MBR".

--
Rocky McGaugh                                      Atipa Linux Solutions
Product Development                                        www.atipa.com