Streaming MP3s from tape

Randy Rathbun randy at rrr.dhs.org
Sat Apr 1 23:34:45 CST 2000

Yep. I did tar.

I have a 4mm DDS-2 DAT drive. Nothing fancy. Have not tried it yet with my TR-3
or my TR-4 drives, but I am willing to bet the TR-3, which is a floppy tape
drive, won't work. Don't think I want to mess with the TR-4.

I have no idea about the que file. All I know is it works for this. :)

Randy

On Sat, 01 Apr 2000, M. Osten blabbed: