http://www.kubuntu.org/announcements/breezy-release-candidate.php -- I use digital signatures and encryption. My key is stored at pgp.mit.edu key ID code: "0x8DB3BF09". F: F628 D9D3 E57A C281 5EFE 7DF7 B52A A393 8DB3 BF09
Has anyone done up a label for these and the other LiveCDs? I've done some basic ones in the past, are we going for a "KCLUG" label, or just a label which covers the contents of the CD: a specific Kubuntu label, a specific SuSE LiveCD label, a specific KNOPPIX label, etc. --- Jason Clinton <me@jasonclinton.com> wrote: http://www.kubuntu.org/announcements/breezy-release-candidate.php __________________________________ Yahoo! Mail - PC Magazine Editors' Choice 2005 http://mail.yahoo.com
I've done specific labels for Knoppix with both the Knoppix and KCLUG logos. If I know what the target is, I can handle it. But if we're able to get premade CDs, we don't need labels per se. On 10/11/05, Leo Mauler <webgiant@yahoo.com> wrote:
Has anyone done up a label for these and the other LiveCDs? I've done some basic ones in the past, are we going for a "KCLUG" label, or just a label which covers the contents of the CD: a specific Kubuntu label, a specific SuSE LiveCD label, a specific KNOPPIX label, etc.
BTW, 8.5x11" pages can be folded so as to fit INSIDE a CD sleeve. I'm just saying...
--- "Monty J. Harder" <mjharder@gmail.com> wrote:
I've done specific labels for Knoppix with both the Knoppix and KCLUG logos. If I know what the target is, I can handle it. But if we're able to get premade CDs, we don't need labels per se.
Well, there is the small matter of linking the fact that someone got a free CD with the point that they got the free CD from us. :)
On 10/11/05, Leo Mauler <webgiant@yahoo.com> wrote:
Has anyone done up a label for these and the other LiveCDs? I've done some basic ones in the past, are we going for a "KCLUG" label, or just a label which covers the contents of the CD: a specific Kubuntu label, a specific SuSE LiveCD label, a specific KNOPPIX label, etc.
BTW, 8.5x11" pages can be folded so as to fit INSIDE a CD sleeve. I'm just saying...
Oh, right. <sheepish grin> __________________________________ Yahoo! Mail - PC Magazine Editors' Choice 2005 http://mail.yahoo.com
participants (3)
-
Jason Clinton -
Leo Mauler -
Monty J. Harder