Giving away / Selling old stuff

Jeffrey Watts jeffrey.w.watts at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 15:37:32 CDT 2008

I've had a surprisingly large number of respondents.  My goal is to
move this stuff really quickly, and I'm realizing that email really
isn't working well for this.

I'm going to be home this afternoon and early evening.  I'd like to do
"first responded, first served" on a lot of this, but it's really hard
to coordinate all of this as some items are a lot more popular than
others (such as the Athlon XP).

So anyhow, sorry again for the intrusion on the list, but let's make
this a bit easier.  Here's my address and phone number.  I'm going to
be home from now (3:30pm) to at least 7pm tonight (Tuesday).  I'm also
going to be home tomorrow during the day and evening.  If you want any
of this stuff and can pick it up today or tomorrow, give me a call and
we'll coordinate.  If you're interested but it might take longer,
email or call me and we can coordinate.

DON'T SHOW UP UNANNOUNCED.  If you do, I'll turn the hose on you.  My
wife is nine months pregnant and hates "early bird" garage-sale types.
 She's not to be trifled with right now.

I hope I'm not hurting any feelings, but now that my closet was
emptied out, my man-cave is now full of stacked toys and I want to be
able to see my floor again, soon.  Thanks for all of the responses,
and I'll do my best to make everyone happy.  If I haven't responded to
your email, please forgive me and give me a call.  :)

Address:
10115 Redbud Lane
Lenexa, KS 66220

Phone:
785 dash 550 dash 5689

Jeffrey.

--

"He that would make his own liberty secure must guard even his enemy
from oppression; for if he violates this duty he establishes a