Asus EEE PC

Jeffrey Watts jeffrey.w.watts at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 16:18:58 CDT 2008

I'd recommend a MacBook.  Wonderful hardware, good development
environment, very easy to use.  And, of course, it's Unix.  If you
want to run Linux, you can install it on it or use Parallels.

Jeffrey.

--

"He that would make his own liberty secure must guard even his enemy
from oppression; for if he violates this duty he establishes a