NUI KC lunch meeting @ Xiotech. Tue. 4/22 12:00-1:30

Alex Monteiro alexm at kiscc.com
Wed Apr 16 14:18:45 CDT 2008

As always - KCLUG members are welcome to join us for our Novell Users Intl. KC meeting.

Thanks,
Alex
===============

All-

Please join us for another NUI Kansas City lunch meeting.  This time we're meeting at Xiotech's office in Overland Park and they will be hosting a Jack Stack BBQ for us.  Please RSVP if you can make it!

When:  Tuesday, April 22nd - 12:00-1:30pm.
Where:  Xiotech - 7500 College Boulevard, Fifth Floor, Suite 570, Overland Park, KS 66210
http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?addr=7500+college+boulevard&csz=overland+park%2C+ks+66210&country=us&new=1&name=&qty=

Why:  NUI Kansas City meeting
RSVP:  alexm at kiscc.com  - we need a headcount for lunch.

Agenda:

* Xiotech presentation and lab demo
* Review of Novell sales cadence calls
* Discussion on future meeting topics/guests
* Open round table

Thanks!
Alex