Does Linux have a CMOS Setup Application, possibly from a LiveCD?

Jon Pruente jdpruente at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 15:03:00 CDT 2008

On Tue, Apr 1, 2008 at 9:35 AM, Leo Mauler <webgiant at yahoo.com> wrote:
>  It's a Gateway system with a proprietary power supply
>  and a weirdo case.  I don't know if other motherboards
>  will fit in this case.

I've got a couple Gateways around, mostly towers.  There is one that I
had installed at a friends house (since upgraded to the Athlon XP I
picked up via this list) that I think has stock Intel on board video.
I don't recall if it works with the Intel drivers, as I've only run it
with the nVidia card (either a TNT 2 or a GF2MX) in the AGP slot.
Getting Compiz on 4MB is nifty.  I know I've had it before on a TNT 2,
but I think it was either 8 or 16MB.

Jon.