DDR RAM and a Socket 478 mobo

Jon Pruente jdpruente at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 20:43:45 CST 2006

Gmail marked you mail as spam.  Must be all those good product links
you included.  :)  I've found 128MB DIMMs for $20/ea so the pair for
$32.49 looks like  great deal.  I'm still hoping somebody has a pair
stuck in a drawer from upgrading a server in the past that they'd let
go of cheap.  $33 is pretty cheap though...

Jon.