DDR RAM and a Socket 478 mobo

Jeremy Fowler JFowler at westrope.com
Mon Dec 18 16:09:58 CST 2006

Newegg.com... Nuff said.

However, its Christmas so I did a little research for ya! Merry
Christmas!

Kingston ValueRAM 256MB (2 x 128MB) 184-Pin DDR SDRAM DDR 400 (PC 3200)
$32.49
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16820141421

However, I would probably get 2 256MB modules and go above and beyond.

As far as motherboards go, I would spend the extra $$ and get the ASUS.
The BIOSTAR is almost $20 cheaper though... BIOSTAR P4M80-M4: $46.99
ASUS P4S800D: $62.99
http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.asp?N=2010200280+1070509907&Su
bmit=ENE&SubCategory=280