Linux / Sco Stuff.

RtX riverty at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 17:32:23 CST 2006

I have a client that has a very old 486 server running SCO UNIX 3.2.
My job is to get the data off of this machine and get it on to a Linux
machine. The problem here is that the 486 is ISA bus only. It does not
have an IDE bus, main system HDD is SCSI (328MB). No network option,
tape backup drive does not work either. I want to add a second SCSI
disk to the system formatted in DOS FAT16, copy the data over to this
drive, and then copy the data back on to the new Linux server. I am
having no joy getting this SCO 3.2 system to mount the drive. I don't
know how. I mean I know how to mount drives in Linux and AIX but I
fail to get this done in SCO. Could anyone please advise me on the
steps needed to get this drive mounted in SCO?

--
RtX...

Ty Unes - Overland Park, Ks.
riverty at gmail.com