OT Looking for Contract Work

Dale Beams drbeams at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 7 14:21:31 CST 2006

Hi.

I recently resigned my employment and am looking for contract work I can do
from home and/or travel.  I have experience with networks, windows, AS400
and linux.  I have the patience and enjoy support work.  I currently reside
in North Central Kansas.

If you have contract work or support call work you are looking for someone
for, e-mail me and I will send you a resume.

I am still currently on call and contracting one day a week for a client.

Dale Beams