OT: Disaster Recovery Broadband Internet

Luke-Jr luke at dashjr.org
Tue Dec 13 13:22:24 CST 2005

On Tuesday 13 December 2005 15:00, Jeremy Fowler wrote:
> Is it available in KC? Website only shows Wichita and a bunch of other
> cities nowhere near here.

No idea where it's available... I'd expect KC, since they're headquartered
here. If not, it should run at a slower speed.

Details from my bookmarks:
	it's actually $60/mo if you have a voice plan
	the KR1 Mobile Router is still "coming soon":
		http://store.kyocera-wireless.com/product_detail.aspx?productID=4646

I digitally sign my emails.  If you see an attachment with .asc, then that
means your email client doesn't support PGP digital signatures.
http://www.gnupg.org/documentation/faqs.html#q1.1