Lexar Secure Jumpdrives [and Linux support]

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Tue Dec 28 10:27:55 CST 2004

On a new note. I contacted Lexar and told them I needed the
software and they sent me the software for Linux, Mac and
Windows. So there is a way to use the Lexar JD secure under
Linux. Not that I would consider an XOR security algorithm
secure. So Lexar encryption hardware does appear to be
compatible with Linux.