Lexar Secure Jumpdrives

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Mon Dec 27 12:19:49 CST 2004

Well this is at least partly not true. Linux did recognize the
device and both the fat16 partition and the encrypted partition.
Unfortunately, I played around with it and couldn't delete the
partitions and rebuild it from inside Linux. I also managed to delete
all files on the drive and can no longer access the hidden partition
in Windows. Although, Linux now sees it as one fat16 partition and
on Linux partition. I may have to google or call Lexar to find out how
to wipe of the hidden partition. So what I have now is one Windows
usable partition and 2 Linux usable partitions. Strange, fdisk and
cfdisk both have no problem is deleting the partitions and creating a new
one and saving the new partition table. But, once I exit fdisk or cfdisk
it goes back to the way it was before.

Brian Densmore