donating hardware to that daycare - update

docv consulting at vaitl.net
Sat Dec 18 18:03:35 CST 2004

Oren,

I have about 10 older boxes (PI-166's, If I remember right), complete
with keyboards, mice, & monitors, you're welcome to if they would be
used. They are from US Dept of Labor, I accepted them as pay for some
work I did for a non-profit org.

They would work, give me a call either at my office number below, or my
cell # @ 816-695-4897

--
Steve Vaitl, D.C.
Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician
docv at relievemypain.com
(816)524-7000

Adjunct Professor, Biology and Human Anatomy
Kansas City Kansas Community College