Fighting a spam fire with a DDoS

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Wed Dec 1 13:20:22 CST 2004

The fatal flaw in this logic is that, most spammers
are using other peoples 0wn3d boxes and thus there is no
cost to them. Other than perhaps not sending as much mail.
So maybe they make a smaller profit, but when you have a
zero cost business and everything is 99.94% pure profit,
a smaller profit isn't a big deal. This probably won't work.