Multiple desktop clients per kdm server

Jeremy Turner jeremy at linuxwebguy.com
Wed Dec 1 11:24:49 CST 2004

On Wed, Dec 01, 2004 at 10:56:41AM -0600, Brian Densmore wrote:
> Or maybe I read it wrong. I do try to RFTM before asking questions,
> and I am mostly successful in doing that. Hence since I didn't
> find it in any of the man pages I "read" (some are quite long
> and I confess to only skimming over them), I am asking where
> the information was found. For future and further reading.

[Getting slightly OT]

One of the issues in dealing with options and getting things to work
just how you want is knowing  what terminology to search for. Google's
great, but if you don't know how to word what you want, it's almost
useless.  Atleast if you can't spell, there's a "Maybe you mean....."
to fix your search.

In this case, the kdmrc file would be the place I would start, and
luckily there are references to syntax within the actual config file,
similar to /etc/crontab.

Of course, you could run it by the local LUG and see if anyone has tried
something similar, which sometimes works. =)

Jeremy