C Shell Scripting in RH 7.1

Ray Hanes high_tech_hanes at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 20 19:09:05 CDT 2001

Actually  you are correct it is using tcsh. However I have used these exact
same scripts in tcsh in RH 5.2, 6.2, and 7.0 without any of the problem like
I am seeing now. And now that you mention it I did see these same sort of
problems when I tried out Mandrake 8.0. So possibly the problem is with tcsh
and not something that Red Hat has changed.