RMS Linux from Red Hat... Neato burrito.

Jizzbug [d.m] jizzbug at hackunix.org
Mon Oct 18 15:27:52 CDT 1999

Hey, I was a'readin' Slashdot as I do every day and I came across this
here neato link:

https://store.redhat.com/commerce/store.cgi?page=/more_rms_intel.html

It's RMS Linux, [R]ed Hat [M]eans [S]ource Linux. It's a four CD set,
which I assume also comes with manuals and such, and is only $29.95
(versus the nearly $70.00 for Red Hat's Deluxe Linux distro). But this
distro is a full GNU/Linux distro built to support the works of Richard M.
Stallman and the Free Software Foundation. It doesn't include any
non-open-sourced code, like Netscape or Qt or KDE (because KDE is
worthless without Qt). It seems pretty rad. And for every piece they sell
they're gonna donate at least one dollar to the FSF.

I think this proves all those people that are saying Red Hat is a
mini-Mickeysoft wrong. It shows, in my opinion, how all the other
commercial Linux vendors should acts. Red Hat is being a good role model,
and me likey. I hope Caldera takes heed and follows the leader. Grrr. I
dislike Caldera. They're a bunch o' pooh heads.

Anyhow, that's all...

/*  Begin Signature File  */
#!/usr/bin/perl -w
@sig = ("Jizzbug [Derek Paul Moore]",
        "jizzbug at hackunix.org",
        "I don't do Microsoft.",
        "I started with nothing & I still have most of it left.");
print ("$sig[0]n$sig[1]n$sig[2]n$sig[3]n");
/*   End Signature File   */