Hmmm... Next meeting?

Ripcrd6 ripcrd6 at worldinter.net
Fri Oct 8 18:02:08 CDT 1999

-----Original Message-----
From: Sam Clippinger <

>When last we left our heroes, Ripcrd6 had just said:
>> Did you see any of the signs?
>
>No, I didn't.
>
>> Did you read one of them?
>
>No, I didn't.
>
>> Did the guard ever come back to
>> his desk?   We didn't see him there when we went up.   He should have
>> directed you to the proper place.
>
>He may have been there, but by the time I came down, I wasn't looking for
him.
>I work on the 14th floor of the P&L building, so I didn't come down to the
>lobby until I had already given up and was on my way out.  Since the guard
>sees me all the time, it probably didn't occur to him to stop me (if he
was
>there) since I was leaving anyway.

Ahh, that's why.

>Is the date/time of the next meeting set yet?  If so, when is it?

Meetings are always on the first Wednesday of the month at 6:30.   Next one
will be Nov. 3rd.   Hope to see you there.   If you need help or some info
before then, post to this list and hopefully we can help or direct you
properly.

>                                -sam
>
> Sam Clippinger

Sorry I clipped your sig, I do that when I remember to save space.
Brian
Y2K Flunky