recursive algorithms

James A. (Jim) Musil jmusil at worldnet.att.net
Fri Oct 1 01:42:38 CDT 1999

Your professor should have some suggestions, I'm sure.

A book that I think is good is
"Algorithms + Data Structures = Programs" by Niklaus Wirth - Prentice Hall.
It's more about the generalities of how to address programming problems.
It's copyright 1976 so many would consider that older material.  Sorry no
object oriented design in this book.

Again here, the code is almost exclusively in pascal.  It's the language of
academia in many ways.

Jim Musil