KCLUG web site down?

Matthew Copple matthew.copple at kcopensource.org
Sun May 21 14:52:19 CDT 2023

Why have meetings been indefinitely postponed? Just not enough interest?

Matthew Copple
penguinista at me.com

"Our civilization has not yet fully recovered from the shock of its birth -- the transition from the tribal or 'closed society' with its submission to magical forces, to the 'open society' which sets free the critical powers of man." -- Karl Hopper

RIP Aaron H. Swartz, November 8, 1986 - January 11, 2013