Fwd: Big Iron - Azure Engineer opening (remote work from home) (3 month contract with possible conversion to permanent, $65-70/hr)

Jonathan Hutchins hutchins at tarcanfel.org
Fri Jun 16 09:26:20 CDT 2023

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Big Iron - Azure Engineer opening (remote work from home) (3
month contract with possible conversion to permanent, $65-70/hr)
Date: 2023-06-16 09:16
 From: "Fellers, Brian" <bfellers at teksystems.com>
To: "Fellers, Brian" <bfellers at teksystems.com>

Hello,

Below is the job description for the Azure Engineer opening we have with
Big Iron.  This is a remote work from home position on a 3 month
contract to possible hire opening with a hourly rate of $65-70/hr.
Please let me know if you know anyone who would be interested in this
opening.

Top Skills - Must Haves

  	* Azure
	* Active Directory
	* Cloud
	* Security
	* O365

Job Description

Big Iron has a need for an Azure Admin resource to assist with a variety
of tasks. This person will work remote and report directly to the CTO,
but may also work with others within the organization as needed.
MS security recommendations
Automating things with Azure AD
Give autonomy to - look at things - maturity and rigor
Look at AD -- do things to improve and optimize
Onboarding is done manually; add people automatically based on roles,
etc.
O365 too
Set up single sign on
Azure AD set up correctly
Help with VPN
Log collector for security

Best regards,

Brian Fellers | Lead Professional Recruiter
T 913.982.4972 | M 785.250.7060 | bfellers at TEKsystems.com
800.318.2074 | F 913.982.5053
7421 W 129th St, Suite #300, Overland Park, KS 66213

Links:
------
[1] http://www.teksystems.com/
[2] http://www.linkedin.com/in/brianfellers