Wed 2022-04-06 @ downtown library

Billy Croan Billy at croan.org
Wed Apr 6 21:39:24 CDT 2022

Well, we had 5 people today, and two new guys, Nick and Leeland.  Thanks
everyone for coming.

I shared some 3d prints and tools (FossCAD, OpenSCAD, TinkerCAD), and the
Wine tool PlayOnLinux.

If you could check your email for a message from me on On Mon, Apr 4, 2022,
1:19 PM, I would appreciate it.  That's when I first wrote the list.  Let
me know if you see it in your spam folder, why it is there is your see an
answer, or send it to me with headers if you can.

Also please let me know where you're coming from before the meetings and
where you're going to afterwards if that's different.
Just a zip code is probably fine if you want. I want to put pins on a map
and validate if the downtown library is still the best location before I
try to get the downtown library system to approve us again for free room
use.

:wq
-Billy Croan