Meetings

Jonathan Hutchins hutchins at tarcanfel.org
Thu Nov 25 15:04:34 CST 2021

On 2021-11-25 14:21, Jonathan Hale wrote:
> honestly didn't even know if there's still kclug and kulua meetings
> anymore.. esp since covid blew up (tho, honestly.. i haven't even been
> to any meetings since early 2000's when i was more into linux and
> trying to get a unix admin position.. back in the days when hr ppl and
> recruiters didn't know or realize orĀ  understand that any *nix / posix
> skills are basically the same across every flavor.. and before i got
> on with sprint doing firewall work..)

I've attended one meeting in what must have been almost thirty years
now.  I did show up at a trade show we did once.

I was always content to participate via the mailing list, but a few
years back we had a troll problem, and those who were still active moved
over to IRC.

Who knows though, nobody ever cleaned up the distribution list, and
people who haven't changed addresses will still get this.

--
Jonathan