Surplus and synergy: launching new umbrella project

David Nicol davidnicol at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 09:37:25 CDT 2015

I have been identified as the designated executive custodian, keeper,
warden, fiduciary and cuspidor of the late Oren Beck's horde of
surplus computer equipment and various.

Also, I've got control of a small uninhabited house in KCK, within a fiberhood.

Who would like to join me in forming a new NFP legal entity FOOB
(Friends of Oren Beck) which will have a mission of rehabbing and
placing old computers, from its west Westport build shack?

Let's combine all our surplus hordes into the one, main, inventoried FOOB heap!

Please respond off-list, I'll set up a new list for the FOOB project,
and we can work out the details and logistics there, for instance,
organizational governance,
getting the utilities turned back on in the small uninhabited house,
possibly building it another little storage barn, scheduling inventory
parties, selecting what software goes on
a FOOB box, hosting elementary school field trips, laying out the
brochure for the history on display in the retrocomputing museum room,
etc etc etc

David Nicol

--
Drive the road, not the traffic.