[Fwd: Motorola Sr Linux Administrator opening]

Jonathan Hutchins hutchins at tarcanfel.org
Mon Nov 18 09:21:48 CST 2013

Subject: Motorola Sr Linux Administrator opening
From:    "Fellers, Brian" <bfellers at teksystems.com>
Date:    Sun, November 17, 2013 11:21 pm
To:      "hutchins at opus1.com" <hutchins at Opus1.COM>

Jonathan,

Do you  have any friends that would be interested in this opening?

I have attached the job description for the Sr Linux Administrator opening
we have with Motorola.   This is a 6 month contract to hire opening with
an open salary range (They are open to seeing any candidate regardless on
salary).   This position sits out of the Lawrence KS Motorola office.
Motorola is looking for candidates strong with Linux administration and
networking switches/routers/routers.  Please let me know if you know
anyone who would be interested in this opening.

Best regards,

Brian Fellers | Professional Recruiter
T 913.664.0149 | M 785.250.7060 |
bfellers at TEKsystems.com<mailto:bfellers at TEKsystems.com>
888.318.2074 | F 913.338.2435
7285 W 132nd St, Suite #140, Overland Park, KS 6621

[cid:image003.gif at 01CEE3EA.0F680210]<http://www.teksystems.com/>

[cid:image004.gif at 01CEE3EA.0F680210]<http://www.linkedin.com/in/brianfellers>

[cid:image005.gif at 01CEE3EA.0F680210]

This electronic mail (including any attachments) may contain information
that is privileged, confidential, and/or otherwise protected from
disclosure to anyone other than its intended recipient(s). Any
dissemination or use of this electronic mail or its contents (including
any attachments) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please
notify us immediately by reply e-mail so that we may correct our internal
records. Please then delete the original message (including any
attachments) in its entirety. Thank you.