[Fwd: Sprint Linux Systems Engineer opening]

Jeffrey Watts jeffrey.w.watts at gmail.com
Mon Nov 11 21:56:22 CST 2013

"Bachelors Degree and 5 or more years of experience are required."

In case anyone was put off by the degree requirement, I'd like to say that
I'm 99.9% certain that it's "or" and not "and".  I worked for Sprint for 11
years in that exact job grade (System Administrator III), and the
requirement was always a degree or five years of experience.

Good luck,
Jeffrey.