In case anyone is interested....

Julie betelgeuse67stang at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 16 18:38:18 CST 2012

Hello all,

In case anyone is interested, I was just sent these within my subscription to SourceForge Newsletter:

- - - - -<snip>- - - - -

SourceForge Is Hiring

As
 you may remember, Dice recently acquired SourceForge. This month we're
using the Dice website to look for a new member of our team here at
SourceForge.
We're looking for a
Systems Programmer/Analyst to work on the Slashdot, SourceForge, and Freecode sites. Read all the details. (http://seeker.dice.com/jobsearch/servlet/JobSearch?op=302&dockey=xml/9/6/96f596ff48b98bb0048242757f6f10fb@endecaindex&source=19&FREE_TEXT=Systems+Programmer%2FAnalyst&rating=99)

- - - - - <snip>- - - -

Help Wanted

The response to our "Help
Wanted" newsletter sections and blog posts
 (http://sourceforge.net/blog/category/help-wanted/) has been overwhelming, with every one receiving responses from
interested developers, as well as further email from other projects
wanting to be
added to the list.

We're going to keep doing these things, but we
 recognize that the approach doesn't scale to quite the level we need it
 to. So, we've launched a Help Wanted forum
(http://sourceforge.net/p/forge/helpwanted/) where projects can look for developers, and developers can look for projects. You can still email us
 directly, if you prefer, but posting directly to that forum will let
you engage with the conversation, and receive notifications when someone
 has
responded.

Freedom means you are free to be responsible ~ Russell Means 'Free to be Responsible' Speech: http://www.russellmeansfreedom.com/2009/free-to-be-responsible-a-russell-means-speech/