Free stuff

Jeffrey Watts jeffrey.w.watts at gmail.com
Wed Feb 29 14:21:36 CST 2012

I've managed to find new homes for three Indy workstations, a SPARCstation,
a Challenge XL, two monitors, and various other parts.  Thanks folks!

Here's what I still have left (at least until I sort through some other
things, LOL):
2x SGI Indy workstations
2x Sun SPARCstation IPX
1x Sun SPARCclassic
1x Sun external SCSI hard drive
1x External 56kx2/ISDN US Robotics modem.  Really nice, speaks full AT
command set.
1x ActionTEC 56k PCI modem - has Linux drivers (company at the time
supported Linux)
3x 3COM ISA 10Mbit 3c509 Ethernet cards (single chip, really nice)
1x 3COM PCI 10Mbit 3c905 Ethernet card
1x Cirrus Logic ISA video card
1x Matrox Millenium PCI video card

If anyone wants to rescue this stuff from the recycling pile, please let me
know!
Jeffrey.