most commonly used Linux version?

thomas at redhat.com thomas at redhat.com
Tue May 10 15:41:06 CDT 2011

Obviously, I'm biased, but Fedora is where we contribute all of our code
to the community. Fedora is very stable, very leading edge, and prepares
you for using an enterprise distro (Red Hat Enterprise Linux).

Participating in the Fedora community also enables you to provide
feedback to the #1 upstream contributor in areas including GNOME, X, the
kernel, glibc, the gcc toolchain, etc.

We'd love to have you.

http://fedoraproject.org