Job Opening - Linux Systems Engineer

Kyle Sheumaker ksheumaker at advancedclustering.com
Mon May 9 10:25:58 CDT 2011

We're looking to fill a couple of System Engineer positions at Advanced
Clustering Technologies.  We are a local small business that focus on
building high performance computer clusters to higher education, government,
and large corporations.  It's a full-time position with benefits
(insurance, vacation, 401K with matching).  Job requires a high-level of
Linux skills, and interaction with customers, including some travel.  You
can check out the full details of the job (and company) at:

http://www.advancedclustering.com/company-info/systems-engineer.html

If interested please send me a resume.  Thanks!

Kyle Sheumaker
Advanced Clustering
phone: 913-643-0305
skype: ksheumaker