Fwd: Proteus Europe - Strong Web Developer, Javascript, HTML/CSS, Ajax skills required for a role in Belgium

Jonathan Hutchins hutchins at tarcanfel.org
Wed Mar 23 10:43:58 CDT 2011

Subject: Proteus Europe - Strong Web Developer, Javascript, HTML/CSS, Ajax
skills required for a role in Belgium
Date: Wednesday 23 March 2011
From: Adam Judd <AJ at proteuseurope.com>
To: hutchins at opus1.com

Hello Jonathan,

This is just a quick email to check if you are currently looking for a
contract role. At present I have a vacancy for a person with strong Web
Developer, Javascript, HTML/CSS, Ajax experience for a role in Belgium.
You can see more details of this opportunity on our website, simply
click on the following web link.

http://www.proteuseurope.com/job_details/11854/?job_type=it

If this sounds of interest, then please forward me a copy of your recent
resume. Please feel free to forward this email to any of your colleagues
who may be interested in this role. If you would be interested to view
similar open positions that we are recruiting for, simply click on the
following link: http://www.proteuseurope.com/job-search.html to be taken
to the Search screen on our website.

We look forward to speaking with you soon.

For realtime up to date feeds on current roles, perhaps follow us on
facebook http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Proteus-Europe/170478489632980
or maybe on Twitter http://twitter.com/ProteusEurope

Best regards

Adam Judd
Microsoft Resourcer

PROTEUS EUROPE <http://www.proteuseurope.com/>

T:+44 (0) 1962 877700
F:+44 (0) 1962 877708
E:AJ at ProteusEurope.com <mailto:AJ at ProteusEurope.com>
W:www.ProteusEurope.com <http://www.proteuseurope.com/>

Proteus Europe
3 St Peter Street
Winchester
Hampshire
SO23 8BW

This electronic message contains information from Proteus Europe, which
may be privileged and confidential.The information is intended to be for
the use of the individual(s) or the entity named above. If you are not
the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying,
distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited.
If you have received this electronic message in error, please notify us
by telephone or email to the contact details above.

Registered Proprietor: Proteus European Recruitment Limited, Registered
in England No. 4238592. Registered Office: 8 Newbury Street, Andover,
Hampshire, SP10 1DW.