Help for a blind friend

Jack quiet_celt at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 23 01:09:47 CDT 2011

Wow, I find that one hard to believe! I'm quite sighted and find emacs impossible to use. I'd hate to see how confused a less PC literate person fared.

Ok, so maybe, I don't actually find it "impossible" to use, just a very major
nuisance,with a very large learning curve.

This is a Windows user we are talking about after all, and not an old Unix coder.

Jack