proveit.com

Oren Beck orenbeck at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 13:11:08 CDT 2011

Has anyone recently audited their site etc to see if this is a current
reality? Meaning, have we been disallowed on Linux/Mac/Android in the
present time. As if that's proven to be so- no access absent crud like
WGA etc, the company's a MS shill and undeserving of our respect.
Duplicity incarnate?

It's a dubious way to establish Open Source and Linux community
respect, let alone credibility by having ANY situation of a MS
requirement. Personally, I'd not consider them as being fully in the
proper orbit absent an Open Source access path.

Yes, the company may be legit re: honesty and credibility in the
testing/cert areas.

But, requiring MS at all, let alone IE6 is simply made of Pure, Epic FAIL.

If they're claiming to be an Open Source/Linux participant., and still
they demand MS be the only path to them, they're almost akin to the
Bird Shop with no Birds. Frankly, I can see *ZERO* reason for
demanding MS be used for test/cert of Linux skills.

Now, a test exercise where you'd have to spoof user strings etc to
simulate being IE6, from SeaMonkey..

Oren Beck