Anti-Virus for Windows

Julie betelgeuse67stang at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 28 20:34:46 CDT 2011

Jonathan, I I have had the very best luck with Avast. (I've purposely caroused some of the back alleys of the internet on the rare occasion just to see what it would do. It did protect my computer very well!) It has very strong heuristics and the latest version has added a sandbox feature that gives extra protection when used. Check out Avast here. That way you have something to compare with MSE and the NOD32 to. I think that you know better than to go the AVG route!  :p

Hope this helps!

Message: 1