Sprint 3G/4G Overdrive Mobile Hotspot

Jim Herrmann kclug at itdepends.com
Sat Jan 22 08:56:54 CST 2011

I'm in the basement, so inside the basement was when I got the poor
numbers.  When I put it up in the window, I also get something like you
suggest.

I will try out some different scenarios, and play around with the antenna
idea as Luke suggested.  I will also try it out from Columbus OH next week.
:-)

Later,
Jim