4G Cards

Jack quiet_celt at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 18 13:00:03 CST 2011

Interesting thread. I wonder what the normal traffic for a business might be. I'm currently (slow time) running about a 1GB/wk for my "office essentials", but could easily double or quintuple that figure. Depending on how busy I am and how much of a personal/family life I'm willing to sacrifice. I suspect most months I'm well over that 5GB limit. The question then being how much of that time would be mobile and require using a data connection on my dime.

I admit, the prospect of making my office portable is very enticing. For my needs, 3G speeds would probably suffice.

Jack