Open Linux Admin Position

Glenn Robuck techravingmad at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 17:03:14 CST 2011

I may have posted this a while back, but we're still looking for a Senior
Linux Admin for our team at Adknowledge.  If you or someone you know is a Sr
Linux Admin, please feel free to contact me or go to
http://www.adknowledge.com/careers and fill out the online application (if
you put me in as a reference I can skip you past a couple steps of the
process).  Let me know if you apply so I can watch for the resume.

We're a fast moving linux team, we've been in the news recently for our
acquisitions, funding and size of our market (4th largest online
advertiser).  It's a fun place to work.  We pay good people well.  Lunches
catered twice a week, beer fridge at 5:30, team events, etc.  Not sure what
else to list, but if you have any questions feel free to email me directly.

Glenn