Buying a New Laptop

Jim Herrmann kclug at itdepends.com
Tue Apr 19 18:31:10 CDT 2011

I was looking at a T520 and the T420.  Look like pretty sweet machines.  A
bit more expensive than the Idea Pads and other maker's models.  I suppose
you get the quality you pay for.  I am leaning towards the 520 despite the
price.  Sounds like an awesome machine.  6 lbs and 7 hours.  Sweet.

Has anyone had any experience with these folks:
http://www.pcsforeveryone.com