Laptop Wanted

Jon Pruente jdpruente at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 21:51:41 CDT 2010

For netbooks don't go for any thing older than an N450 or so. Not that
the N270/280, etc. is bad. It's just that the chipset revision and
system design give a bunch more battery life, making them a much
better value. I still get about two hours out of my originally 2.5
hour 3 cell battery in my AAO ZG5 but if it was an N450/455, etc. it'd
probably be able to push out 3.5 or 4.

Jon/HiR.