Google Voice

Philip Dorr tagno25 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 11:34:47 CST 2010

I have two Google Voice invites left.

I use Google Voice as my voice mail for my cellphone and to ring my home and
gizmo5 numbers.

On Jan 20, 2010 11:24 AM, "Billy Crook" <billycrook at gmail.com> wrote:

I'm out of Google Voice invites as well, but I use Google Voice as my
Cellphone voicemail, and love it.  With any Andriod OS phone, you can
play back messages on speaker without dialing anywhere, or read them
in the google voice app.  It even highlights the text word by word if
you play the audio to show you how it transcribed word by word.  It is
rather amusing to see how badly we've learned to butcher the English
language in speech.

On Wed, Jan 20, 2010 at 07:31, Haworth, Michael A. <