IPTABLES Questions: CISCO-style routing?

Jeffrey Watts jeffrey.w.watts at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 10:47:18 CDT 2009

Are you asking if _iptables_ can do routing or if _Linux_ can do routing?
Linux as a whole can do almost everything that a Cisco router can do (I say
"almost" because I don't know absolutely everything that Cisco can do these
days).

Here's a good place to get started:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Linux_router_or_firewall_distributions

Jeffrey.

--

"He that would make his own liberty secure must guard even his enemy from
oppression; for if he violates this duty he establishes a precedent that