Help? PCLinuxOS 2007 KDE 3.5.9. lost window decorations....again

Geoffrion, Ron P [IT] Ron.Geoffrion at sprint.com
Tue Mar 17 15:42:38 CDT 2009

>> Plus some of my RPMs are a *lot* bigger than "1.4 mb". So putting files on floppy is out due to that.

As far as storage goes, open a gmail and/or yahoo mail account and mail the files to yourself.

Thanks,

Ron Geoffrion
913.488.7664

This e-mail may contain Sprint Nextel Company proprietary information intended for the sole use of the recipient(s). Any use by others is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies of the message.