Fwd: [alg] ZDNet: Is it Win7 or KDE4?

Jack quiet_celt at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 7 00:11:16 CST 2009

So, it's OCD if a person would rather know something about what a link is supposed to be about before clicking on it? Is it really a pattern we want to develop in Linux users? Should we blindly click on any link posted in an email message just because someone tells us so, and we all know that Linux is so superior to Windows that no one will ever be able to infect us with malicious software or trick us into giving up valuable data? We should click blindly on links even if we may not be interested in the topic? Or should we just be OCD and read everything that comes into our email?

Well with that, I can see I'm getting cranky so I'm off to get some well earned rest. Then afterwards, I think I'll check out the link. It might be interesting to see, but I generally hate watching videos on the 'net. Being deaf and all and most 'net videos don't have captioning. In fact, I don't think I've ever seen a 'net video that offered captioning, and here everyone is always telling me how I need to make my pages with support for the handicapped. I don't see anyone doing that for us non-hearing (yeah I know with the exception of videos it is, but the web is going more and more sound dependent every day).

Well, goodnight,
Brian J.