More on monitors

Jonathan Hutchins hutchins at tarcanfel.org
Sat Jul 4 17:35:48 CDT 2009

These are all usable, I'm pretty sure, but I'm not gonna put time into testing
them.  One of them's currently my server monitor, I know it's OK, another was
my wife's before she upgraded to a flatscreen.  I'd tweak the focus on that
if I were going to use it as my main monitor, but it's fine for a console.  A
third was my desktop, and it needs to have the gain turned up a bit, it's
kind of dim.  I think the fourth one is the one with the bad power switch
(everything else is fine), but as I said I'm not gonna put time into finding
out.  Anybody who wants 'em can have 'em, if I don't hear by next week I'll
take 'em to Surplus Exchange and pay the fee.