Wacom Bamboo Tablet

Sean Crago cragos at gmail.com
Fri Jan 2 12:45:22 CST 2009

Luke trollbated with: On a Free note, all cards actually supported by
X.org can be reconfigured on-
the-fly with standard tools including vanilla KDE 4.

Yeah, that's not what I was getting at. I wasn't one hundred percent
clear but what I was trying to say is that the limitation of the newly
flawed Nvidia drivers that limited them to activating no more than two
of its three displays at a time may have a positive impact if the user
must regularly connect and reconnect the Wacom tablet. If the X server
is incapable of driving more than two devices at once, it might side
step the KDE issues that were mentioned before. Maybe not, but it's
worth a shot, given similar hardware and assuming this tablet is a
display and not a pure input device.