Wacom Bamboo Tablet

Sean Crago cragos at gmail.com
Thu Jan 1 19:31:33 CST 2009

Justin Dugger wrote:
>For various reasons, we can't provide an xorg.conf for your device by
>default; chiefly, KDE absolutely HATES it when a device is listed in
>xorg.conf but not present.  I have no idea why it cares, but it does.

On a related note, I've got a Nvidia card capable of driving three
displays: One SVideo and two over DVI-I ports. Unfortunately the
vendor's binary drivers removed the capacity for driving that third
display, limiting TwinView to just that - Twin Views. I'll come back
with more details later to see if there's a solution, but I'd like to
point out that the nvidia-settings app that controls xorg and its
config can make on-the-fly changes to which configured screen is
activated, among other things (resolution etc). I regularly have to
disable my second monitor to enable my TV-out - takes all of 15-20s,
and goes away on the next X restart.